12.18.2010

Heaven

(If Heaven was a mile away)
Would I pack up my bags and leave this world behind?
(If Heaven was a mile away)
Or save it all for you?
(If Heaven was a mile away)
Would I, fill the tank up with gas and be out the front door in a FLASH
Before reconsidering, this Hell with you
It ain't you it's the things you do (do)
It's tearing my heart in two
I would of fell with you
To Hell with you


One of my favorite songs. I'd say that it would be right under Song Cry by Jay-Z. I played this song so much that I messed up my God's Son cd. It was at the time my step dad (my daddy) died. I felt like he left me here and didn't fight to stay. Selfish thing to say but I was only twelve. I didn't know any better. I held a grudge for a very long time. I realized that it was wrong and that he made the correct decision. I'd have loved if he stayed because I wouldn't feel so alone, but he was better off leaving this earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment