12.16.2010

Blood Couldn't Make Us Any Closer

I find comfort in knowing that I got him on my team. If I'm sad he makes me smile. When I cry he makes me feel that things will get better...after he yells at me for crying. My brother goes hard for me. I smile when I think of how he spoils me. He knows I'm a brat but he doesn't care. We could fight, argue, fuss, cuss or whatever. But at the end of the day we got each other. My hair could be a mess, I could have on 15 different colors and he'd still say "Stinky, you hella cute". That's why I love him. He doesn't judge me. He appreciates me for me. Robert D. Sykes is the Clyde to my Bonnie and nothing can change that. No one is coming between us. If needed I'd fight to the death for this relationship. We are not just friends. That's my brother for life.

No comments:

Post a Comment