11.20.2010

Sneak*y
[snee-kee]
-adjective
sneakier, sneakiest
like or suggestive of a sneak; furtive; deceitful

Li*ar
[lahy-er]
-noun
one who tells lies

Ma*nip*u*late
[muh-nip-yuh-leyt]
-verb (used with object)
--lated, -lating
to manage or handle with skill or cunning

Hyp*o*crite
[hip-uh-krit]
-noun
person given to hypocrisy

Hy*poc*ri*sy
[hi-pok-ruh-see]
-noun
--sies
the false professing of qualities such as virtue piety, etc.

I know/knew what all of these words meant before I placed the definitions on this hear post. It seems to me that some people do NOT know what they mean. I'm baffled at how they don't know what they mean when they demonstrate them on a daily basis. Not only do they demonstrate them on a daily basis but, they use these words to classify others. What I advise is that they look into the mirror.

No comments:

Post a Comment