11.20.2010

Like/Love/Lust

Do you know the differnces between like, love, and lust?

There is a difference, right? It isn't just me who thinks there's a difference, is it? It took me a while to distinguish the three but I think I may have it.

To like is to find agreeable. To like a person is to agree with their personality, looks, thoughts, company, etc. You could LIKE someone that you just met. You may agree with their beauty but not with their thoughts. So you'll tolerate the nonsense that spews from their lips. You'll put up with the silly antics because you LIKE to be seen in public with them because they do compliment you well when out. You may like to talk to them even tho they aren't easy on the eyes. Talk to them all day everyday buBut you don't love them. Yet, you may LOVE their sex ..... hmmmmmmmm

Now love is a little more complex. See no one can actually place a finger on what love is. All that we know is It's a strong affection. It is definitely stronger than like. But to define it is difficult. Everyone has their own perception of love but all will accede that when you stumble across real love you'll know.

Lust. Hmmm I think we've all experienced lust. You don't have to love a person to lust them. ou may like something about them though. Lust usually deals with sexual desire. STRONG sexual desires. Have you ever lusted a person? Thinkin about how good it would feel to engage in amative activities with someone in which you LIKE their physical attributes.

This is only my opinion. You may disagree with my thoughts and that's okay. Thanks for reading my thoughts on the matter. I appreciate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment