9.04.2010

Neighbors Know Yo Name.?

I was listening to Purp (my ipod) & Mr. Trey Songz starts boomin' through my headphones. "I bet the neighbors know my name..." Ya'll know the rest of it. You know how Trey Songz' music gets me so I start really feelin' it & thinkin' about it. Then it hit me...THE NEIGHBORS KNOW YO NAME.?


A lot of niggas think they are Songz himself. In what I like to call REALITY they really aren't. Hell, most of em don't even know how to give good head. Like dude, you think you givin' her the business when 7 times out of 10 she's fakin" to stroke yo ego. Which is pretty dumb. Why cheat yoself.? Let that man know his d*** game is weak. Tell him he ain't hittin' that spot right. Never should you let him go on thinkin' he's doing something when he really isn't. The only reason that the neighbors know his name is because he's been living there for all of his life. His grandmother or mother goes to the same church with them. Or their kids attended the same schools. The definitely don't know his name from him bangin' yo back out. That is too funny to me. I know I done got some good before but... me...I'm not a screamer so...HA.! The neighbors will never know your name. Sorry.!

No comments:

Post a Comment