8.31.2010

My Favorite

My Favorite...what can I say about My Favorite.? First off he is effin awesome.! He is definitely my n-word. I love him to death for a number of reasons. He acts like me...if not...WORSE.! Rude. Arrogant. Funny. Energetic. Not to mention he can dance his ass off. We met 2 years ago freak dancin' all over the damn floor. Once I seen those loooong lashes I just had to have him. But we developed this bond. One that I wouldn't trade for anything. He knows me sooo well & we don't even have to talk daily. He gets me. I get him. I know that I can certainly call on My Fav if I'm ever down. I know he'll answer with the words that I need to hear...even if I don't wanna hear em. That's My Fav. I'm glad that 2 years ago I went to that "Dollar Party" because if I would have went to Level 10 I'd have witnessed the death of a friend. I would have missed out on a friendship to die for & probably messed up my psyche. I LOVE YOU RY.!

No comments:

Post a Comment