9.01.2010

Lesson Learned

2:37 a.m. "Ugh.!" It's cold and I have to be on set in 2 hours. I'm up mad at myself. I should have never let that lying, cheating, good for nothing ex-girlfriend of mine in my bed. In and out of a relationship since we were juniors in high school, I've always been weak for Jaylin. Everything about her makes me completely submissive. I melt at the thought of her smile. Her hazel eyes make me surrender every time I try to fight the temptations. I crumble, collapse, and disintegrate at the sound of her sweet voice saying my name.


"Charlie, I don't know why you act like you don't want me. You know you miss my touch. Don't you.?" I came home late from being on set for 12 hours famished & exhausted. The last thing I was expecting was for her to be lying in my king size bed hugging the royal purple satin sheets that dressed it. I dropped my work bag on the red settee and threw my keys onto the coffee that I made myself. I knew this was going to be a long night as I walked to the kitchen to pour myself a drink.
"What are you doin' here Jay.?", I yelled from the kitchen.
"Babe, I've missed you. Is that so hard to believe.?" I could hear her footsteps creeping up behind me.
"Yeah. It is actually hard to believe. I'm not really in the mood for you and your fuckin mind games." I turned to see her standing in the doorway with one of my old t-shirts on. Damn she looked good as hell.
"I'm not playin' any mind games.! I just want to be held by you.! DAMN", she raised her voice.
"I know you must be tired from work hun."
She turned and walked to the oven and slowly opened it. The smell that escaped that oven hit me like a freight train. She had made my favorite dish of hers. Baked chicken with asparagus tips with wild rice and a butter herb sauce. I couldn't not resist the tantalizing smell any longer. I sat on a bar stool as she prepared my plate. I sipped my Riesling and ate as she rubbed my back. I became to feel more at ease as we talked and laughed. I must admit it felt good being in her presence again. Jay was definitely right. I had missed her so much. We had seven years of history together. It felt like old times. At this point I didn't care why she was here. "Carpe temporis punctum.!" I thought.


After I had finished eating, I made my way to the bathroom to shower. I turned to the hot water with a tad bit of cold to get the perfect temperature. When it was just right I undressed and grabbed the remote for the high tech stereo system that was installed throughout my apartment. There Goes My Baby by Usher softly played through the speakers. I let the water cascade down my entire body as I stood directly under the shower head. The soothing water mixed with the effect of a full stomach and liquor in my system made me feel slightly aroused. I drifted into a daze and was awaken by Jaylin's soft lips on my next. She was now in the shower with me. She sensually washed my body from head to toe. Planting tiny, sweet, kisses all over my body as she went. after I rinsed off we shared one of the fluffy purple bathroom towels that sat on the bathroom shelf. Just like high school kids we giggled as we made our way to my bedroom kissing and touching the whole way there. I took the towel from around us and tossed it on the floor. Gently, I pushed Jay onto the bed and directed her turn over. She complied with my directions. I stared as her honey complexion glowed under the dim lighting of the room. I grabbed the edible massage oil from on top of my dresser and proceeded to the bed. Starting at her feet, I massaged each of her toes. Making my way up her legs I gave each one my undivided attention. She moaned with pleasure as I massaged her thick thighs. Her skin was as soft as fine silk. Smooth to my touch. I felt my pleasure rise as my body got hot. Continuing my journey up her body I massaged her plump, rotund, ass. "DAMN.!", I said aloud as I rubbed & squeezed her butt. I straddled her and began to place kisses all over her ass & up her spine.
"Charlie, mmmm", she moaned.
Lick & kiss. Kiss & lick. I kept this up until I reach Jaylin's neck. Somehow she managed to turn over under my weight. She inched down until she was right under me face to face with my love. When I felt the warmth of her breath on my protruding pearl I damn near buckled. She teased my clit with the tip of her tongue as I slowly rotated my hips over her lovely face. Jay darted her tongue in and out of my pleasure chest. It felt so good that I couldn't contain myself.
"I'm c-c-com....mmmmmm." was all I could manage to say. Jaylin licked her index and middle digits and began to rapidly rub my love button.  "Shit.! Jay, I'm comin.!!!", I screamed. A wave of euphoria rushed through my body as my juice gushed into Jay's mouth. "Still sweet", she giggled. I collapsed on top of her & kissed her passionately. I could taste my candied fluids on her tongue. I reached down and felt her waterfall flowing. Inserting one of my fingers I kissed her deeply. Jay thrust her hips forward as I continued my in and out motion. With my thumb I rubbed her already swollen button of pleasure all the while still fingering her. She matched my pace beat for beat. We picked up a rapid speed. Hearts beating fast and Jay's moaning echoed through the halls. I felt her legs tighten up & begin to quiver with excitement. I pulled my hand away and dived head first into her pool of love. She tasted even better than the last time we made love. I licked the fleshy folds of her pussy. She squirmed as I explored her love with my tongue. Placing two fingers in her again I fingered her as my tongue flicked across her clitoris. With my other hand I had to place it around her pretty thighs to keep her from locking my head between her limbs. Her body began to jerk. I knew what was coming. "Cum for me, baby.", I managed to say.
"Chaaaaaarliiiiieeeeeee.!" she groaned. "Ohh...OH.! OOOOHHHHHHH.!"
Her flood gates open and I damn near drowning in her ocean. We collapsed on the bed. Cuddling and kissing until we drifted off to sleep.


I wake up and look at the clock through blurred vision. After a few blinks I made out 2:17 am. I smile at the thought of the sex we had. I rolled over in the silk royal purple sheets that dressed my bed. The space next to me was empty. I sat up. No lights on anywhere in the house. Jaylin was gone. I knew where she went. She left me to be with James. Her boyfriend. Once again she used me. 2:37 a.m. "Ugh.!" It's cold and I have to be on set in 2 hours. I'm up mad at myself. I should have never let that lying, cheating, good for nothing ex-girlfriend of mine in my bed. When will I ever learn.?

No comments:

Post a Comment