9.04.2010

My Worst


I am human. I admit I do make mistakes. I don't have a valid reason every time I get an attitude. Yes, I'm a brat & most of the people around me spoil me in some kind of way. I've done things that some would look down on. I've said really hurtful things in the heat of an arguement. I don't like to apologize. I am non-chalant. I'm touch as nails on the outside but let the lights go down & the doors close & I'm soft as a muffin. I curse like a sailor sometimes. I say what I want to who I want when I want. I'd fight you in a heartbeat if you pissed me off enough. I'm careless. I love being naked. I go against the grain. I am mean & a little rude...and proud of it. You can't tell me nothing because in my 21years on this God forsaken earth I've seen alot, heard alot, & done alot yet it didn't break me. I have a wicked smart mouth that is loaded with witty comebacks & much sarcasm. Blunt is me. I shut people out because I believe they will hurt me. Once again, I've made mistakes. Some I'm not proud of. I don't regret anything I've done because at the time I wanted to do it. Clearly that mean I do what i want. I'm stubborn & hard headed...it comes with being an Aries. Never will I let you see me sweat. "if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best."



— Marilyn Monroe

No comments:

Post a Comment