7.30.2010

Yet Again

So we at it again...
It's wrong yet feels right
tho we meet after light
and we've called quits
yet we did it again.
I'm so dramatic again
before we go at it
i get mad
& we go at it again.
You hate me & you love me
but I'm your favorite again
Stretching time, i once felt
you were mine, yet we fakin again
We blew it, you knew it
there she go textin again.
I hate it yet I'm naked
& you didn't hesitate
to taste me again.
Now we goin & you
comin, oh I'm comin again...
& again
I can't let him again,
'cuz I'll love him & & hate him
& fight him again.
Damnit it's over again.!
Yet he's on my mind again
how I loved him
now she hugs him
& i hate her again
It's not her fault
but I can't blame me
for him
Loving, no...lusting
& playing to win.
This love/lust affair
has got to be a sin,
So I'll hate him & love him,
& lust him, my friend.
But I must find a new lover & friend
I bid you farewell &
I do say
Goodbye yet again.

2 comments: