2.02.2011

Mother's Love.

There's nothing like the love of a mother. As a kid I loved the quality time that I spent with my mother. We used to do all sorts of fun things. I remember this one rainy day we caught the bus to Santa Monica. We shopped & had lunch on the promenade. I had a blast as we splashed in puddles. I loved how when I was down, she'd always ask "What's wrong with you, Killa?" Countless nights of staying up late when I was sick. How I miss those days. I should be so blessed as to have my own children one day. To be waken up early by tiny little hands attempting to tickle me. Or to stay up late due to fevers & bad dreams. Treat them to ice cream when they are sad. Scold them for doing wrong because I want to see them do right. I want to be able to tell them how much I love them everyday of their lives. That would be a blessing.

No comments:

Post a Comment