2.09.2011

Cookies

"Mmmm. Baby take it easy. I'm about to come."
"We don't have much time before your boyfriend comes home."
I plunged my face into her creamy core. Her plump ass sat on the counter as I at like it was my last meal. She tasted so good. I knew I wasn't supposed to be here but I was hooked on her love. I needed a fix badly or I was subject to start acting like a real dopefiend. I licked at her freshly waxed pussy like a kitten drinking milk. Her love poured onto the counter and formed a small puddle. The best pussy formed puddles. I stuck two fingers inside of her pleasure cave. She began to rotate her hips to a silent beat. Round..pause..round round. Over and over again. Slowly I rubbed her swollen clit with my thumb as she kept gyrating her hips. Now to have two fingers & my tongue in her pussy while rubbing her clit was talent. I could tell that no man made her feel as good. I had an oral fixation and I aimed to please. "Oh! Baby, right there! Don't stop. I'm..." She began grinding my face hard. Her legs locked behind my head & I felt them shaking. "I'm ..I ... I'm comin!!!" She came hard & I caught every ounce of her potion. She pulled me up & kissed me deeply savoring her own juice. I grabbed my keys and my hat & left. On my out her husband was on his way in. "Hey Jessica," he said cheerfully. "What brings you by?"
"I just came to drop off some papers for you that my dad had sent. Then your lovely wife offered me some cookies and I couldn't say no"
He smiled. "She does have a way with the oven, doesn't she? Best cookies you ever had!"
We all laughed. "Indeed they are."

No comments:

Post a Comment