11.21.2010

I'm In Love

I woke up and realized...I'm in love. It didn't just happen over night. I'm not that kind of girl. We've been having an on going affair. It's crazy. He gives me what I want. More so he gives me what I need. How could I not love him? He caters to my every desire. Makes me feel good. I mean real good. His kisses in the morning are enough to brighten my day. His nightly embrace gives me a certain security no other is able to provide. I know I'm not the only woman in love with him. He's quite the ladies man. I don't care though. Whenever Ineed him he's there for me. I can't believe he has such a captivating effect on me. He can make my legs shake. Make my body quake & make me ... arrive. Over & over & over. I could never leave him. even if I wanted to. I'm so under his spell. It's like I'm in a trance. I know he loves me too but I can't be his only. He has to please us all. That's fine by me as long as he continues to give me what I want & need. Music I'll always love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment