11.24.2010

CKB

"Chest to chest
Nose to nose
Palm to palm
We were always just that close
Wrist to wrist
Toe to toe
Lips that felt just like the inside of a rose
So how come when I reach out my finger
It feels like more than distance between us
In this California king bed
Were 10000 miles apart
I'll be California wishing on the stars
For you're heart on me
My California king"

I know how it feels to be so close to someone, physically. But emotionally, you were 10,000 apart. It hurts because you love that person but the feeling is gone between each other. You've become just space keepers. Bed warmers. Eye candy for the public. Yet, with all of the distance, you don't know how to let go. You may not want to let go. You pray & wish & wish pray that things will work themselves out. The feeling of bein in a relationship alone is a horrid feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment