7.20.2010

Romance Is Dead

When did being romantic die.!? I seriously want to know. I mean...my generation is all about fuckin & sexin. Sexin & fuckin. Oh...& gettin head. Sheeeesh is it too much to ask a girl you feelin on a date.? A real date.? Like pick her up at a designated time with flowers or a compliment when you see her dolled up. And you go out to eat & all the while you tell her how good she looks or how great she smells & she smiles and blushes & giggles like a school girl. When you drop her off you kiss her on the cheeck goodnight instead of trying to ram your tongue down her throat or feel on her ass through her jeans. Once she gets in the house she'll call all of her girls & spill how awesome of a night she had. Guess that is too much to ask...smh

Or what about surprising your love interest with a little trip to the beach where you ride bikes or skate with your shirts off. When the sun switches shifts with the moon you break out a blanket and talk about whatever comes to mind. Sitting in between his legs with his arms wrapped around you. Gosh...And you let yourself be vulnerable because your so rough around the edges and he's never really seen the softer side of you. He kisses your neck & listens to every word that comes out of your mouth. OH.! b=But don't let any tears fall because he's gonna kiss them & gently wipe them away as he embraces you. Maybe that is too much to ask for.

Or maybe it isn't. Maybe I'm just a hopeless romantic who fantasizes about stuff like that. Who's to say anyone else wants that. Clearly people are okay with the let's just sex thing. Its so much more than going out when it comes to romance. Soooooo much more. (I wish you guys could hear me babble as I type this) Like I'm really a sucker for the mushy gushy stuff no matter how tough & tom-boyish i act. One day I will find my romantice equal & when I do...It will be amazingly beautiful.!

No comments:

Post a Comment