7.22.2010

Fake Is Real

Yeeeaaa so rumor has it EVERYB0DY is "REAL". If everybody is "real"...then who the hell is fake.? Oh. Wait.! I know.! EVERYB0DY.!!!

People tell how much of a real one they are yet and still they really aren't. Bros be talkin about bros. Homies stay downin homies. Over money, over bitches, over bullshit. That is the most absurd thing I've ever heard in my 21years on this here Earth. Seriously. has fake become the new real.? That shit is the new trend like than Justin Beiber's lil ass.! Sheeeeeesh. Ain't N0B0DY fessin up to N0T N0THIN they done said. My question is WHYYYYY.? If you as "REAL" as you say you are say that shit to the person you speakin the fuck up on my boy. Pillow talkers, drunk gum bumpers, poor conversationalists, hit the weed & let my words bleed all be big runnin they mouths about this, that, and the third but I will bet 100$ that if you ask who said what & when or why won't N0T N0B0DY know a damn thing. Sheeeeesh. Good thing I don't trust or believe nobody anyway because you'd be a damn fool to listen to anybody these days.

On that note...I'm Ouuuuuut.! *Martin Voice*

No comments:

Post a Comment