10.09.2009

TEN.08.0H-ATE

TEN.08.0H-ATE

it was one yr ago yesterday tht i Laid my eyes on this LiL 5'7 hottie at the 10-8 bLock day. baby had N0 shirt on w. some bLack dickie shorts nd a bLack hat...w. a GANG 0F TATS. he was hoLdin the cutest LiL pie face baby i had ever seen. i asked abt him. "who is he.?" nd the response was aLways the same..."thts the bro." or "thts my baby bro". cuLd somebody fiLl me in on the detaiLs.? i mean DAMN.! i had to get at him. i kept my eye on him the whoLe time. peekin up 4rm my book. taLkin to geo nd Lookin 4rm the corner of my eye. pretending to stare off in space whiLe i Looked at how cute he was...nd then he did it. he Looked at me nd smiLed. nd how pretty of a smiLe. WH0 IS THT.? "who, my baby bro.? oh thts coco." i thought to myseLf "shit another reason to L0Ve chocoL8." . . . 2 be continued

No comments:

Post a Comment