1.23.2011

4:08 a.m.

It's 5:08 in the morning. With his back to me, my live, is sound asleep. At first, I stare off into the darkness of my domain. I think to myself how good it feels for him to be beside me right now instead of in the streets. I quickly say a silent prayer thanking God for keeping my baby safe & home with me. Thankful, I embrace my sweetheart. I wrap my arm around him from behind and nestle my head on the pillow he already occupied. He grabs my hand & gives it a long kiss. I hug him tighter. Smiling, I begin to plant soft & sensual kisses on his neck, shoulders, & back. He feels so warm, my love. The tip of my tongue slowly begins to make small hearts of his warming flesh. Up the right side of his neck. He let out a slibht mixture between a grunt and a moan. Shifting a tad bit I knew what was about to come next. I slid closer as if I could go anywhere else. We might as well have been Siamese twins. I love to caress his broad shoulders & muscular arms. His rock hard abs instantly made me creamy. I adore the finely sculpted body that I lay next to. He guided my hands to his love below. Concrete flesh awaited my tiny hands soft touch. To please him was to please me. Stroking him slowly with french manicured hands excited him. If I didn't know any better I would have thought he grew an inch or so. He rolled over onto his back and pulled me on top of him. I sat straight up and looked into his eyes. Eyes that I forever lost my train of thought in. The same eyes that I fell in love with so many years ago. The warm soothing feeling that I got from those deep brown eyes was enough to let me know that he was mine & I was his. I leaned down to give him a kiss and his lips eagerly met mine. His tongue slipped past my teeth & explored my mouth. I was lost in the moment. My love slipped his hand under my live drenched panties. My creamy goodness swallowed his fingers as he slipped two inside of my love cave & probbed for my g-spot. I gyrated my hips in a circular motion while he tickled my insides. He pulled out his digits and began to suckle my juices. I leaned in to savor my flavor as well. He slowly pushed me upward as he slid down. I climbed his torso and made his face my seat. He instantly went to work on my pussy. He licked my lips as if it were a delicacy. Taking his time. Savoring all of the flavor. I moaned out as I rubbed my hardened nipples. Though enjoying the feeling I wanted to have a litte fun. Spinning around while he still nibbled on my kitty I got into the sixty-nine position. Playfully, I licked the head. I kissed up & down before I really didmy thing. It was like the calm before the storm. He smacked my ass to let me know that he was ready to fight the storm. In one motion I slide his whole member into my mouth. I could tell by he way his dick jumped in my throat that he wasn't prepared for that. I wasn't always up for this. He taught me just how he liked it. How not to use my teeth. The works. Now, I can do it better than that bitch superhead. Bet my love would stay faithful in a room full of hoes. I did my thing on his pole until I felt his legs tighten up. Getting up, I seductively removed the soaking wet panties that still covered my ass. Next followed my bra. I touched my hot spot as I did a little dance for him. Pole aerobics definitely came in handy. I danced all the way down to the one I cherished & kissed mim deeply. Our tongues intertwined as if they were doing their own dance. I slowly slid down onto him. I inhaled deeply & appliedthe breathing exercises that I learned in class. I moved slowly adjusting to his size. It felt good. Real good. Up & down I went. Picking up the pace as I made my own rhythm. Baby, matched my rhythm. We moved as if we were in a tornado. This is what happens when love & anarchy clash. Total blissful chaos. He rubbed my engorged love button as I bounced up & down like a mad woman in a badded room. I felt a tingle in my spine & knew what was coming next. Me. I found that spot & took over rubbing my own pearl. He palmed my ass & thrusted upward. The look in those eyes said it all. Faster & faster. I felt a surge shoot from my toes to the top of my head. "Ooooh, Baby, I'm.....cooomiiiiiin" We had reached our peak. Still shaking from my pleasure quake. I collasped onto his chest. He kised my forehead and gently caressed my back. I dozed off in the arms of the love of my life...... Good morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment