3.09.2011

Ordinary Love Shit (Part 1)

Without a care, I just chuck deuces 
my skin will turn numb and you'll be stuck with what your truth is 
then you'll feel a way thinking I should have resisted 
then you'll start to see a side of me 
you never knew existed 
cause you've never seen me act like a jerk 
I know MEN will provoke you and get mad when it works 
rather reserved and that always makes matters the worst 
cause I go on about my business and not act like it hurts 
but wait 
it's to the point I gotta ask myself 
why the FUCK is it so easy to detach myself 
maybe it ain't you 
just something I lack myself 
but if these wounds are self-inflicted I can patch myself 
now listen 
I could give a fuck 'bout how them other bitches treated you 
if your ass was that perfect they would be with you 
I don't care if you iced out 
you'll say your the best I'll ever have and I'll say I'm willing to find out

No comments:

Post a Comment