11.13.2010

Kirby Maurier

I've been digging this extremely talented up and coming singer signed to ValHolla Entertainment named Kirby Maurier. She's a young lady from Florida (not sure of her city) with such a remarkable voice. I discovered her on www.youtube.com on day in February while looking for covers of Beyonce's song entitled Halo. I came across her video and clicked play. Once Kirby began to sing...I thought "Damn! She gave Beyonce a run for her money on that track" Her vocals so powerful. Crisp and clear notes. I was impressed. So impress I watched all of her videos. Amazing talent. Not to mention she is GORGEOUS.! You can check her out at http://www.youtube.com/user/KirbyMaurier4. Also you can follow her on twitter www.twitter.com/kirbymaurier If you enjoy and appreciate good music you will take my advice and support this young lady. She is definitely hot and I can't wait until her career is well on it's way. Good luck and many blessings to her.

Her single "You" can also be purchased on Itunes. http://itunes.apple.com/us/album/you-radio-edit/id377858545

No comments:

Post a Comment