8.03.2010

Dance In The Mirror

I yawn & stretch hard. Then I smile.
Turn over & to my surprise she's gone.
Check the alarmclock. 5:26 a.m. Hmmm
Where did she go.?
Another yawn & wipe the sleep from my droopy eyes.
Focus eyes.
Blink.
Focus eyes.
Blink. Rub.
Focus.
Aah, focus.!
Steamy mirror w. the infamous lip print.
There's my girl.
I can hear the shower run along w. the tune of her.
"Da da. Da da. Da da daaa ooohh."
 I lie back down & roll around in the covers.
Find it...No.
Roll.
Did I find it.? N0.
Roll.
Scoot.
Twist.
Fluff.
Sigh.
There it is...comfortability.
The sound of the shower ceases.
There's that tune again.
 "Da da. Da da. Da da daaa"
I smile to myself. Gosh how beautiful.
Though I catch only glimpses of my angel as she
dances & prances around the bathroom
humming her tune. "Da da. Da da. Da da daaa" More water..
She's so precious as she keeps her morning routine
flowing like the melody of her song.
"Da da. Da da. Da da daaa" kind of muffled now.
Talented at the least, I chuckle to myself. Brushing your teeth &
humming a melody while prances & dances
 in the bathroom mirror has got to be some sort of amazing.
Bobbing head.
"Da da. Da da. Da da daaa".
Tap fingers.
 Bobbing head.
 Smile...
That's my girl. Little does she know of the audience she has captured. Rinse...Spit...Gargle...Rinse...Spit...Aahhhhh.!
Every morning I watch her from behind. She's so cute
dancing in the nude. I pretend to be sleep as she lotions
herself with what has become my favorite scent.
Wrapped in the fluffy purple towels she picked out last week .
This is by far my favorite part of the day.
Ooooweeee.! If morning wood wasn't enough.
Those gorgeous legs slip on a pair of black lace boyshorts.
Another favorite of mine. Thank You, God for Victoria's Secret. . . And LACE.!
"Da da. Da da. Da da daaa ooooh"
You'd think she was audition for a apot in an Usher video.
Slender frame gliding across the floor.
Dancing to perfection all the while smiling at her captivating reflection.
 "Da da. Da da. Da da daaa" 6:11 a.m. Smile. "Da da. Da da. Da da daaa"
 A simple white v-neck baby tee.
Dressed with towel dryed hair.
One more kiss to the mirror & she emerges from the restroom.
Still dancing toward the bed. My heart smiles because no
matter how many times I witness her performance it never gets old.
 "Da da. Da da. Da da daaa"
she whispers in my ear as she slides under the warm white
Ralph Lauren: Polo sheets I picked out only yesterday.
Her sweet smell drives me wild. How I love when she dances in the mirror.
I think i can watch it everyday...for the rest of my life.
"Da da. Da da. Da da daaa oooohh"
& she drifts back to sleep in my arms.
Forehead kiss...smile.
"Da da. Da da. Da da daaa oooh"
 She's got a hold of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment