8.24.2010

Come Back Ms.Hill

As my Itunes plays on shuffle, I sit and think of a lost great. Someone you'd definitely want to see on a VH1 special of Where Are They Now, Behind The Music, or even on Celebrity Rehab. I know you may think the last one is a little saddening but at least we'd know what has become of the great Lauryn Hill. The five time Grammy winning Lauryn Hill.


Classic Album
Thinking of her music will certainly touch your soul if you are a real fan of hip hop. Her solo debut album The Miseducation of Lauryn Hill will forever more be considered a classic album. That raspy voice of hers just had a way of penetrating ones soul as they sway, snapped, or clapped to her songs. I, personally would beg her for another album. If it meant getting on my knees and pleading with her. That's just me though. Don't judge me. She was more than a singer. She's a poet and furthermore a lyricst. That's more than most of these new artist who sound like the one before them. No originality, no flare, no spice, spark, nor real raw talent. If given the chance to say anything to the living legend, I would say only one thing. Come back, Ms. Hill.
Beautiful and talented


One of everyone's favorite emcee.!

No comments:

Post a Comment