6.03.2010

#IGetHornyWhen

Ok, so I was on twitter (as usual) and the trending topic was #IGetHornyWhen... *pause* Now, I could go in on this trending topic but I'm choosing to do it on my blog. By the way request to follow me on twitter www.twitter.com/lovemypurp.

First off...I honestly think that my turn on's may be a little too freaky for my timeline. Like it's normal freaky but I got a lot of undercover freaks or freaks who haven't done much but wanna try some ish. I feel like if you curious...do it.! You wanna try a bullet.? TRY IT.! You wondering what KY or a lubricant feels like.? GO GET YOU ONE.! Thinking about investing in a vibrator.? I recommend the one w. the clit stimulator on it.! Go hard.!!! Lol. Some may think of it as pervertish but...I don't. Sex is natural. It's a stress reliever. It's fun. It's a workout...when done the proper way. I bet if more people got a freakin orgasm the world might be more peaceful. #imjustsayin.

Common Things That Make People Horny
  • Neck Biting
  • Ear Kissing
  • Giving / Getting Fellatio
  • Touching / Rubbing
  • Scents
  • Fresh Hair Cuts
  • Matching Bra & Panty Sets
  • Lace (or certain fabrics)
Those are just a few. Me...?(gol) I could tell you but I'm not gonna tell you. You might get some ideas & the next thing you know thats gonna be everybody's thing. Okay well maybe a few of my common likes...
  • Inner Thigh Kisses
  • The Corner Of My Mouth Kissed
  • When He Tells Me How B0MB It Is
  • Stomach Kisses
  • My Spine Licked
Hopefully ya'll get it together & get you're freak on. Don't be shamed of it. IT'S NATURAL.!

No comments:

Post a Comment