2.14.2010

The Meeting

I knew it was wrong but it felt so good. I just hope we dont get caught. An'jelle had pulled me into the janitor's closet while i was on my way to a meeting w. my boss. She wasted no time as she pulled her red satin thong off & hoisted her leg up. i picked up the exotic under garments & gave them a whiff. the scent was intoxicating.! she used the Diamonds & Pearls body wash i had given her for Christmas. instantly my member was as hard as concrete & she noticed. she pulled me closer to her & i slipped two fingers in her drippin wet opening. DAMN i thought in my head. i never had pussy that got that wet in my life and i loved it. after a few moments of kissing her with raging passion she couldnt take it any longer and she begged me to come inside. her wish, my command. i eased my fingers out of her tunnel & teasingly traced the outline of her lips. like a kitten with a single strand of yarn she tried to suck her nectar off of my digits. i inched my dick in her little by little & enjoyed her gasp when i got  all of me deep inside her. she felt so good but i knew this was so wrong. being that she had on heels made it kinda hard for me to really go to work on her. "take them heels off bitch." now im pretty respectful to women, i'd like to think . i would never call a woman anything other than the name given to her. An'jelle likes it though! she makes me call her 'whores' & 'bitches'. yeah she's a real dirty girl. she slid out of her heels & was at a perfect level. "turn around", i said. before i knew it she had me in her mouth. i tried to pull her up but my efforts were pointless. she was going to work down there. she licked the tip in a playful manner sending a tingling sensation to my balls. i grabbed the top of her head & thrust my pelvic at her pretty face. i could barely stand when i felt me reach the back of her throat. faster & faster she moved as i guided her head. i felt myself abt to explode. i pushed her head back & she got up to kiss me. before her luscious red lipstick covered lips reached mine i told her to turn around. she did as told. "good little bitch" i said to her as i raised her skirt over her hips & bent her over. i spit on two fingers & ran them up & down her lips. An'jelle gave a little shiver. yeah she was ready for daddy. she loved to call me daddy. i felt a little awkward about that seeing as i have a little girl. i eased my love stick inside of her. the way she had her back arched up as she held on to an old sink was beautiful. its nothing better than a girl who can arch it real nice. deeper & deeper i went. i felt her squeeze her love muscle to an imaginary beat. o0o0owee i thought. it was biting me so good. i picked up the pace as reality pinched me & i remembered i was on my way to a meeting w. my boss. i grabbed her hips & pulled them toward me as i pushed up inside her. she started throwin it back at me. she was a pro at this. SLAM SLAM SLAM SLAM! "choke me daddy.!" i put my left hand around her neck & gave it a slight squeeze. "HARDER NiGGA". i tightened my grip all the while still bangin her hot spot. she licked her index & her middle fingers simultaneously & begin to rapidly rub on her clit. a few moments later she was screamin im cumin. "cum hard on my dick bitch.! i wanna feel you shake!" her hand moved faster as i pounded away at her ass. i felt a surge shoot through my body. i was finna bust. "Daddy comin hoe. where you want it!" she didnt reply. she couldnt reply. i smacked her ass & asked again. still no reply. BAM BAM BAM i gave her 3 good deep strokes & pulled out, turned her around & let off in her mouth. like the good little bitch she is she swallowed my jiz. she pulled a few wipes out of her pocketbook &handed me a few. we cleaned up & one by one slid out of the closet. off to my meeting with my boss. when i arrived he was sitting at a table with his blackberry in hand. i walked in, "Mr.Benton, how are you.?" i asked. "Tyson you're right on time. Im fine son. Sit down & lets begin." i sat down to his left & unbuttoned my cuff links. "oh we have to wait for a few more people." a few moments later in walks Jay Micheals, he worked on my floor. Stacey Keebler, she was one of the offices finest women. every man wanted to give her the fuck of a lifetime. Last but not least An'jelle Benton. The boss's wife.


                                                                                                      -;- LoveLy_

No comments:

Post a Comment