6.20.2009

Again

so we did it again...
knowin we should quit it
but we simply wont admit it.
it feels good, its so good,
but i wont do it again
your so dramatic again
after we go at it u get mad
and we go at it again
i love it, then i hate it
but he's my favorite, again,
wastin time i cant help
he's so fine,so we fake it again,
i think we're gonna blow it
and we know it
but I'm naked again,
we sit wasted then he taste it
and i wasted it again,
i cant invite him again
cuz he'll go 4rm
a lover to a fighter and I'll fight him again
so its over.!
but i told him to come over.!
again
wastin time
he's always on my mind
i cant let him go,
no he's not the best
but he's all that i know,
as much as we may try,
we can never see eye 2 eye
so in the meantime
i guess I'll say goodbye.
so i found a new friend
i wish i could 4get you
but i miss you
wanna kiss you again,
he's like you but
he's not you,
gotta find you again..

No comments:

Post a Comment